Many of our sections currently have a waiting list, but if you or your young person are interested in joining please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering @ The Fourth
Fourth Oxford is a dynamic Scout Group helping more than 100 young people enjoy fun and adventure while developing skills for life.
We are working to expand the group to meet local demand, and are currently looking for volunteers across our leadership and management teams.
What needs doing?
Below is a list of the kinds of roles we are recruiting for:
- Scout Leaders – working with ages 10-14
- Beaver Leaders – working with ages 6-8
- Quartermaster – sorting kit & stores
- Fundraisers – helping us fund our future
- Odd Jobs / Cleaning – lending a hand every couple of weeks can help us keep the Scout Hut clean and tidy